Careers At Q Apartments
Global Guest Relations
The main purpose of the role is to support the Global Helpdesk team to ensure the smooth running of the Q Apartments properties with key emphasis on improving guest experiences across the globe. This highly varied role would suit an enthusiastic multi-tasker with good listening skills to firstly understand guest needs and thereafter taking ownership to resolve any issues. You will be the first point of contact for any Q Apartment guests offering them exceptional customer service consistently. A high level of customer service will be required to achieve GSS (Guest Satisfaction Survey) targets. The role holder will report to the Head of Operations.
The candidate will work on a 4 ON 4 OFF basis 12-hour shift between the hours of 11 am and 11 pm.
- Reports To: Head of Operations
- Liaising With: Operations Department
- Provide the guest with a seamless sense of welcome from the time they step into our apartment. Courtesy calls for all arriving and departing guest, especially corporates.
- Ensure a consistent approach to guest services and with the assistance of the Head of Operations to review and formalize procedures where applicable.
- Manage guest issues quickly and efficiently to provide first class customer service and prevent complaints.
- Understanding and prioritizing, guest complaints in the order of their severity and thereby acting as a bridge between guest and Q team to deescalate situation as, much as possible.
- To effectively communicate with Q Approved suppliers across the globe and report any issues raised by clients staying at the respective properties.
- To proactively follow up on the issues and thereafter revert to the client offering first class customer service.
- To be confident in dealing with guest issues personally; with good understanding of when issues require escalation to the Head of Operations.
- Encourage guests to complete guest surveys to improve standards.
- Provide recommendations and new ideas to improve customer experience.
- To be very familiar with the key contractors; managing agents and Landlords so that issues can be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Experience of working for property Management Company or a Serviced Apartment will be beneficial.
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential.
- Minimum of Microsoft Office experience essential.
Systems & Products:
- Manage own development to ensure the most efficient and effective use of Q Apartments’ software systems e.g.: Oscar.
- Be proficient with the Q product and have an in-depth understanding of common issues faced by guest within an apartment
- Ensure all issue and complaints are logged and thereafter filed and or pending issues co-ordinated with the property services team in the order of their priority.
Work as a Team - Reservation Duties:
- Ensuring all same day/next day arrivals receives check in codes by making contact with the guest.
- Meet and greet of arriving guests where required. Provision of keys and show to apartments.
- Time management. Using resources as effectively as possible.
- Respond to any issues or complaints guest may have during their stay, ensuring remedial action is taken where applicable.
- Handling requests for ancillary services aiming to maximize sales and add value to customer bookings
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Company Pension scheme.
- Discounted stays for friends and family
To apply: Send us an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities visit our careers page at: www.qapartments.com/career follow our social media channels to stay up to day with our latest vacancies.